- Where do you ship?
- How much does your shipping cost?
- How long does it take to receive your CDs and DVDs?
- What are my options for paying for your CDs?
- How secure is my payment?
- You sell some MP3 CDs. How can I play those?
We ship Worldwide, and we ship within one or two days of your payment. (Personal checks are held for 5 day to clear.)
The shipping charge is indicated on each item page. When buying more than item, a $3 discount applies to each additional item. This shipping charge covers worldwide shipping. Shipping insurance is also included.
We ship from various locations around the world, but most of our CDs are shipped from Europe. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks to receive them.
The simplest way to pay is to use the "Buy Now" and "Add to Cart" buttons available on our Web Site on the product pages. Then, you can pay with a credit card, an electronic bank draft, or your Google Checkout or PayPal accounts.
- Money Orders, Cashier's and Personal Checks. These must be in US currency. If you are a foreign customer, your bank will be able to issue you such check. Personal Checks are accepted only when drawn on a US bank.
- Western Union and MoneyGram.
- Wire Transfer. You can send money directly to our bank account. There is a $15 fee that our bank charges us for this service. If sending foreign funds, please use the exchange rate on the day of the transfer + 5% exchange fee that our bank charges us.
- Cash via Registered Mail. Send cash only at your own risk (if you do so, we recommend sending it via registered mail or at least insured for the amount of cash enclosed).
- We are willing to consider alternative payment arrangements.
When you decide which payment method you'll prefer, please, contact us for specific instructions!
Your payment is completely secure. All financial transactions are done by Google Checkout and PayPal on their secure servers. We are a Google Checkout and PayPal Verified merchant, and your transaction is protected against fraud first by Google Checkout or PayPal and then by your credit card. You have nothing to fear. If you still have any concerns, please, contact us.
MP3 CDs are data CDs containing music in a digital form, known as MP3 format. These CDs cannot be played on most regular CD players (although there are a few modern CD players that can play MP3 CDs). Most home DVD players can play these CDs. And, of course, all computers can play them. If you have an MP3 player (like iPod) that does not take MP3 CDs, you will need to copy the MP3 CDs to a computer and then transfer the songs to your MP3 player (or you may transfer the songs to your MP3 player directly from the MP3 CDs using your computer, if you wish).